I will design an unique LOGO for your brand for $5

I will design an unique LOGO for your brand for $5



Hi, I'm Ravindu, Level 2 seller in Fiverr. So... What do you think my samples ? Like that works ? If you think my works are best, give me your order. It's for your choice. Then i will design most my effective logo for you. Please check my working includes. 

▶ Work's Includes ◀
  • Company / Brand / Business / Else 
  • Professional ✚ Creative ✚ High Quality
  • JPEG, BMP, PNG, PSD, FONT
  • Vector And Text 
  • Lifetime Supports
  • 24 Hours Delivery

---ORDER NOW---

Design by RMRamanayaka in FIverr, awesome, photoshop, work, sample, give, me, your, order, Change, Remove, background, Edit, retouch, picture, Recolor, color balance, Re-size, photo, Make up, face, Crop, images, Logo, Icon, Banner, Business card, Poster, design, Other, any, work, sexy, work, fast, vector, fiverr, 99design, design crowd,
logo, design, creative, fiverr, 99design, design crowd, top rated, vip logo, sexy logo, all type,